The easiest way to install Awesome Studio is via your site’s Dashboard. Please follow these instructions to install Awesome Studio:
- Log in to your site’s Dashboard (e.g. www.example.com/wp-admin)
- Click on the “Plugins” tab in the left panel, then click “Add New”.
- Search for “Awesome Studio” and the latest version will appear at the top of the list of results.
- Install it by clicking the “Install Now” link.
- When installation finishes, click “Activate Plugin”.
- You’re done!
What do I need in order to run Awesome Studio?
Here are the system requirements for Awesome Studio:
- The latest version of WordPress or at least a version higher then 4.3. If you’re using an older version, or would prefer to update manually, you can download the latest version of WordPress from the WordPress.org downloads page.
- A web host that uses PHP 5.6.x at least.
- Active Internet connection if you are assembling locally, as JS files are served via CDNJS.